THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
I believe that its essential to set yourself goals. Its important that they are SMART, i.e. specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time specific. At the end of the year, I will be doing an annual review of what went well for me, what didn’t go so well, what I need to work on and then break it down into new quarterly, monthly and then weekly goals. For now, I will list my monthly goals for December and then re-evaluate in the new year. Wish me luck!
- Practice daily gratitude
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night
- Limit junk food to twice a week
- Go to the gym at least 4 times a week
- Write a blog post at least 3 times a week
- Learn about copywriting
- Read a beginners WordPress Course
- Set up a sports podcast and website
- Read at least 1 book a week
- Making money online-£500
- Drive 1000 views into my blog via social media
- Shave luxury expenses down to £300 a month
- Work on generating 1000 page views on my website
- Generate 100 likes on Twitter
- Gain 300 followers on Instagram
What are your goals for December? Please comment below!